This week’s Women Crush Wednesday is all about Tova Leigh. Many of you might now know her. But she is an inspirational woman that has given me so much hope for the future and that I am beautiful just the way I am.
Some of the reasons why she is this weeks WCW:
- She doesn’t take shit from anyone.
- She is brutally honest, about parenthood, about being a woman. Well, literally everything.
- She started something that she calls: MOM LIFE CRISIS. She literally films herself doing things she always wanted to do: like bungy jumping and pole dancing.
- She does videos of herself and sometimes with her husband doing things other people have done, but she/they do it a little different. She tags it: nailedit. They are hilarious.
- She makes me laugh.
- And she posts things that make you question life, in a good way.
I also want to share with you how I found her. I was having a really bad day at campus, with panic attacks and anxiety that was crippling me. My lecture for the day had ended and I was sitting at a table waiting for my husband to get off work so we could drive home. And that was about 3 hours away. I had my headphones on and was scrolling on facebook trying to keep my mind occupied. And a friend of my had shared a video that Tova had posted. I watched it and I laugh. I then went on her page and started watching what she had shared. And all the sudden my husband called saying he was on his way. Her page literally saved mine from a big panic attack. And I have followed her since that day.
This one is so funny. I don’t have kids, but I just love it.
First episode of mom life crisis:
Just watch her videos and I promise you will laugh and feel understood. And Tova, if you by any chance reads this, thank you for all that you share with us. You are amazing and fantastic. And I am looking forward to many more funny nailedit videos and other fun things. And the new Mom Life Crisis video about the trip to Nepal and Everest. And basically anything you post.