It’s time for self-care Saturday and today I want to share with you one of my favourite self-care routines. Skin Care. I feel so much better after I have gone through my skincare routine. It helps me relax and I know that I take care of my self when I do it. And I know that my skin gets better when I take care of it and I will feel better because my face isn’t full of acne and blemishes.
When I go through my regular skincare rutin it takes about 10-15 minutes. And if I also take a mask it takes about 10-15 minutes more. I try to do it morning and evening. If you don’t have a skincare rutin, I can really recommend to try it.
I have tried some different brands of skin-care and the one that I love and that’s works with my allergies and other problems are; Artistry.
Right now I use (THIS IS NOT A PAID AD):
- Artistry Hydra-V Fresh Foaming Cleanser ~ Cleans my skin and hydrates it.
- Artistry Hydra-V Fresh Toner ~ A toner that takes away the last of the impurity on the skin.
- Artistry Hydra-V Vital Skin Serum Concentrate ~ A serum that helps me with moisture and hydrating my skin.
- Artistry Youth Xtend Serum Concentrate ~ A serum to help me with the wrinkles I already have and to prevent wrinkles that I will get in the future.
- Artistry Hydra-V Refreshing Gel ~ My day and night crème that hydrates my skin and its also kind of cooling.
- Artistry Youth Xtend Crème Enrichissate ~ My eye crème that a use to get my puffiness under the eyes to get down and to help me prevent future wrinkles.
And I at least once a week I use these masks:
- Artistry Hydra-V Refreshing Moisture Mask ~ A mask to hydrate the skin.
- Artistry Essentials Pore Cleansing Masque ~ Artistry Essentials are no longer sold here in Sweden, so now I am going to buy this one: Deep Cleansing Mask ARTISTRY™.
And when I have a lot of acne I use this product: Artistry Essentials anti-blemish, that now is replaced with this one: Anti-Blemish Gel Treatment essentials by ARTISTRY™.
* This is not a paid ad. I just wanted to share my skin-care with you all when I talked about self-care.