Women Crush Wednesday is here and today’s WCW is Whitney Cummings. She is a comedian that I love. But she is also someone who cares about animals and other people.
Reasons why she is this weeks WCS:
- She helped evacuate animals and people from the fires in California, this month.
- She took it upon her self to give food to animals in need.
- She took in a badly hurt piglet and is nursing him back to health. His name is Joe.
- She is very outspoken about what she thinks is right and wrong.
- She has talked a lot about gun control in America.
- She co-hosted, with Nikki Reed, a Thanksgiving dinner for people who lost their homes in the fires.
- She is brutally honest.
- And she makes me laugh.
And this one is also funny. About Marriage.
Brutally Honest. I just love her.